Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour
Chitwan National Park is the home to more than 450 endangered Asian one horned rhinoceros and harbors one of the largest populations of the exclusive and rare Royal Bengal tiger. Besides, there are 4 species of deer, leopards, langurs, sloth bears, wild boars, rhesus monkeys and wild dogs. Gharial and marsh mugger crocodiles are also found in the river water. The unique birds which number over 450 species include cormorants, egrets, storks, geese, jungle fowl, kingfishers along with some endangered species such as Bengal florician, Lesser florician etc. This makes the park a true birdwatchers paradise. It is the most popular National Park in Nepal and the richest wildlife reserve in Asia, situated in the lowland Terai with an area of 932 sq. km. This park includes areas of the Siwalik range covered by dense Sal forest and carpeted with grass, savannah and vegetation.
- Deluxe Hotel for accommodation during your staying period.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during safari period.
- Domestic airfare and hotel/airport transfer.
- An experienced English speaking guide service who trained by Government of Nepal.
- All necessary grounded transportation by comfortable vehicles.
- All governmental procedure permits fees of National park as well as local taxes.
- Visa fee as well as Airfare to and from your home city.
- Travel and Rescue insurance.
- Personal Bar bill expensive like: coke, fanta, beer, whisky and so on.
- Tips for Guide, driver as well as other staff.