Kathmandu Heritage Tour
The historical cities of Kathmandu valley are Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, and Patan. Each city has its state-of-the-art Durbar squares. These Durbar squares were designed and constructed during medieval period. The short trip to these cities and its surrounding ethnic villages lets you explore the ancient Nepal. Along with this, there are Hindu and Buddhist shrines in the Valley which are included in our itinerary. The Kathmandu Durbar square, Bhaktapur Durbar square, and Patan Durbar square bear political history of Nepal. The Kirtipur Newari village, Bungmati, Khokana , Sankhu are historical as well as cultural villages. A visit to these ancient villages lets you know the Newari people, culture, and dialects. In the same way, The Hindu shrine Pashupatinath, Buddhist stupa Boudhanath, Swambhu Nath, and Changu Narayan are the religious history bearer of Nepal. Along with this, Nagarkot and Dhulikhel offers the Himalayan panorama at its best.
- Accomodation with BB plan.
- Necessary sites and manument entry fees.
- An experienced fluent English speaking tour guide, trained and licenced by Government of Nepal, Ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation.
- Kathmandu Sightseen by private coach.
- Guide food, accommodation & salary.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- Airport transfers.
- All governmental procedure.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
- Meals at Kathmandu.
- Personal nature expenses.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.