Lumbini Buddhist Tour
The 'Lumbini Buddhist Tour' focuses on life of Buddha (Prince Siddhartha). While it is a pilgrimage tour in one hand, in the other hand it displays the great archaeological triumph of mankind. There are 62 archaeological sites in Lumbini region exhibiting different event's in Buddha's life. The 'Lumbini Buddhist Tour' is a visual aid to Buddha's life and development of Buddhism. The tour includes visit of Kapilavastu, Kudan, Ramagram stupa, Sagarhawa and other important sites related with Buddha.
- Accomodation with BB plan.
- Necessary sites and manument entry fees.
- An experienced fluent English speaking tour guide, trained and licenced by Government of Nepal, Ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- Lunch & dinner.
- Personal nature expenses.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.